- Marky’s business practices follow the Florida Food Safety Act, FDA, and other pertinent federal, state, and local food safety rules and regulations.
- Marky’s corporate mission is to safeguard public health and promote public welfare by protecting the consuming public from injury by product use and by protecting the purchasing public from injury by merchandising deceit.
- Marky’s uses special, secure temperature and humidity-controlled packaging technology to assure safe food transportation to its destination.
- Any accidental transportation damage must be addressed with the shipping carrier in accordance with their specific policy.
- To prevent our products from the risks associated with spoilage, contamination, or misbranding, we cannot resell returned food items. Hence, we have to discard returned food.
- For public safety reasons, all food sales are FINAL SALE. No return or exchange claims will be accepted.
- We provide tissues and no-touch disposal receptacles for use by our employees and ensure soap and water is preferentially in handwashing.
- All delivery dates are approximate. Marky’s shall not be liable for any damage as a result of any delay or failure to deliver for any reason including, but not limited to, problems with suppliers, embargos or other governmental acts, regulations or requests, fire, flood, accidents, sabotage, strikes, slowdowns or other labor difficulties, war, riot, delays in transportation, or defaults of common carriers. In the event of any such delay, the date of delivery shall be extended for a period of time equal to the time lost because of the delay. A buyer’s exclusive remedy for Marky’s inability to deliver for any reason shall be rescission of this agreement, which the buyer can only exercise before Marky’s has delivered the product to a carrier at any point of shipment.
- Agreeing to Marky’s terms and conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between Marky’s and the buyer. No term or provision of this agreement may be amended, waived, discharged, or terminated orally, but it can happen through an instrument in writing that is signed by all parties, except as otherwise expressly provided herein.
- The agreement and all rights hereunder shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to any rules or principles of conflicts of laws that might look to any jurisdiction outside of the State of Florida). The parties irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of any federal or state court located in Miami-Dade County, Florida, and each party irrevocably agrees that any action may be heard and determined in the aforementioned federal or state courts. The parties further irrevocably waive to the fullest extent that each may effectively do so, the defense of an inconvenient forum to the maintenance of any action in Miami-Dade County, Florida.
- In the event of any dispute arising out of or relating to this transaction (whether suit be brought or not), the unsuccessful party in such a dispute shall pay to the successful party all costs and expenses incurred by the successful party, including reasonable attorney’s fees like paying for the attorney and other costs.
Returns and Exchanges
All merchandise is guaranteed to be fresh and should be inspected immediately upon arrival. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase and have identified a quality related issue, please return it within 24 hours for an exchange or a refund of the purchase price of the products only (less shipping and handling fees). Please keep all packaging intact for any returns. If an exchange is requested, the replacement product will be shipped as soon as we have processed and confirmed your claim.
If you choose to return an unopened, unused item for credit, a 15% restocking fee will be applied to the value of the product and deducted from your return.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE SHIPPED TO:
Attn: Receiving Dept
1000 NW 159th Drive
Miami, FL 33169-5806
For more information about shipping, contact us or call us at 305-758-9288 during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 9 AM-5 PM EST).
All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Please inspect your package and products as soon as they arrive at your door!
If your package has arrived damaged or has been tampered with, please contact the carrier (UPS or other) and our Customer Service Department. Any delay in contacting the carrier and our Customer Service Department makes it more difficult to file a claim. In this case, please keep ALL packaging and items EXACTLY as they arrived.